Monday, October 6, 2008

Willy Wonka

Hopefully by now all y'all have seen Charlei and the Chocolate Factory or read it if not stop now spoiler alert.

You know ta the end when he goves back the everlasting gobstopper and Gene Wilder (in the movie) says and into the darkness a ray of light or something along those lines.... I am truely blessed. Tosday it was a tiny thing that meant oh so much. There is a writer whose blog I follow, somedays I post on it with honesty like i do here instead of what I say on livejournal whihc is heavily edited for not laying my troubles on others etc. A couple days ago I poured out a little of my angst about having nothing means that this current crisis means less to me. She responded with a private encouraging e-mail. The next day she wrote about heroes unrealted to this and I commented to her that she had been my hero the day before becasue that encouraging e-mail came at a tough time

Anyhow, today I felt so very alone, desperately and very alone and I was sitting at my computer and suddenly I had a new mail and it was a notice that she had added me on facebook. So I posted on her wall and said wow i was feeling disconnected and there you are and she replied and said I was one of her favorite posters

I am a giddy fan girl. (and really not a stalker but wow she is an amazingly good writer)

1 comment:

MoneySavinDiva said...

Hi!

I'd love to hook you up with swagbucks...just let me know the email address that you would like hooked to your swag account (they don't send out any junk mail, it's just a way for you to log in) and I can get a referral email sent to you!

And thanks for checking out my blog...I love when I get comments from readers!

MoneySavinDiva