Monday, October 6, 2008

Life without cheese

Well among other things, my husband has been diagnosed (finally!!!) with a dairy allergy. Cheese is my favorite food. hmmmm these two facts mean that our life is gonna be interesting for a while as we learn to make main dishes that are yummy and healthy and dairy free. Fortunatly it doesn't seem to extend to stuff that has a small amount of dairy like bread or butter but wow we tested this allergy theory a couple weeks ago; he went without dairy for a week a lot of his stomach troubles stopped then he had one glass of chocolate milk and 28 hours of stomach trouble commenced. Okay that is enough proof for me.

but crud mac and cheese, lasagne hot dish, there are a lot of pretty cheap meals we make that have cheese.....but we will work it out. I sense split pea soup on the horizen though - yummy yummy

1 comment:

Timothe Skye Loya said...

Allergies suck.... especially new ones. Best wishes on a life without cheese I don't know if I could do it.