Friday, September 26, 2008

Well I guess the nicest thing about being poor is that the current economic crisis is not causing me to panic. I don't have enough money to reach the FDIC cap of insurance and really my 0 net worth in todays world is not much different from my 0 net worth of last weeks world.

Its my birthday

I feel discouraged and I am still sick. I wonder if my parents are going to acknowledge my birthday. All of my siblings are born within ten days of eachother - I am the last in my generation; Audrey, my neice, is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Timothe Skye Loya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothe Skye Loya said...

Pessimism is the fodder on which the rich feed. And by rich I'm referring to the rich, white, bigoted Republicans... and the rich, white, bigoted Democrats as well.

Don't give in to THE man!!!

Sorry forgot to capitalize Democrats in the first draft and you know how they get with their inferiority complex.